IntroductionWe know your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We're committed to protecting your personal data and only use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
We are Lovecraftians and you can contact us at link.
What data do we collect?The personal data we collect from you may include your:
- name and title;
- email address and phone number;
- date of birth;
- payment information;
- order and transaction history;
- website and browsing history, including location and data collected from cookies;
- IP address or other device identifier, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform;
- marketing and communications preferences; and
- communications with us for any other purposes such as customer service.
How and why do we collect your data?We use your data to provide you with products and services and to fulfill a contractual obligation (such as processing a payment). In European law, these are known as "legitimate interests".
You do not have to provide us with your data, however if you don't, we may be unable to provide you with products and services, or a tailored customer experience. We use your data to:
- fulfill your order, process your payment, and ship your order;
- recover debt;
- detect and prevent fraud;
- sign you up to receive email communications, which you can opt-out of at any time;
- send you surveys, offers, and other marketing or promotional communications, which you can opt-out of at any time;
- send you service emails required by law to update you of any changes to our products and services;
- monitor and improve the operation of our website;
- provide reporting and analytics to help us track performance and improve our products and services, of which some data may be shared with select third parties such as Google Analytics; and
- test website features to make improvements.
Who do we share your data with?We will not sell your personal data. However, in order for us to provide our services to you, we may share your personal data with our trusted third party service providers, such as payment processors, advertising and analytics providers, and delivery services.
Whenever we share your personal data, we take reasonable steps to keep it safe and to ensure that third parties do not use your personal data for their own marketing purposes.
We only store your data for as long as we need to in accordance with the uses outlined in this policy, and/or for as long as we have your permission to store it.
We may need to transfer your personal data outside of the UK and/or European Union (EU) in certain circumstances.
Your rightsDepending on how you use our website, you have a number of rights relating to your personal information and what happens to it. You are entitled to:
- the fair, lawful, and transparent processing of your data;
- be informed about how your personal data is being used;
- request access your personal information;
- request we correct, amend, delete, and transfer your personal information to another provider;
- object to the continued use of your data;
- object to the use of your data for direct marketing;
- object to automated decision making; and
- restrict or temporarily stop the processing of your data in certain circumstances.
Changing your preferencesIf you no longer wish to be contacted by us, you can amend your preferences or unsubscribe. Please contact us.
How do we store your data?All personal data is used and stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We protect your data by using measures such as encryption techniques, firewalls, and password protection.
In general, we will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes described in this policy.